FORMWORKERS – CONCRETERS
– NET SALARY 550 €/WEEK (with the possibility of overtime). They carry out: Construction of Formwork with wooden boards and pouring of concrete for buildings – new construction and/or existing buildings;The stated salary is a STARTING salary and is subject to INCREASE DEPENDING ON THE WORK SKILLS SHOWN.
IMPORTANT: DEPARTURE FOR GERMANY TAKES PLACE AFTER FORMING A TEAM OF 4-5 PEOPLE.
AT LEAST 1 OF THE TEAM MEMBERS SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH AND/OR GERMAN WELL, AS THIS PERSON MAY NOT BE A SPECIALIST.
EACH TEAM MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 OWN CAR.
€250 REFUND ON ARRIVAL IN GERMANY FOR SHIPPING COSTS TO GERMANY!
1. REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- EMPLOYER OFFERS AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT with all rights and obligations under German law, health, pension and social insurance.;
- The insurance income is full-time – 8 hours;.
2. THE WEEKLY EMPLOYMENT IS 40 hours for 5 working days a week. Overtime is paid extra.;
3. WORK SALARY
- Payable on a monthly basis on the 15th of the previous month;
- An advance of €200 is received every week;
4.1. Accommodation is organized by the Employer and is free of charge for the Employee.
4.2. Accommodation is in houses or apartments for 2 people in a room.
4.3. This condition is optional.
5. WORKING CLOTHES:
- The CANDIDATE must wear a full set of work clothes and safety shoes;
- EMPLOYER provides a safety helmet;
6.1. The initial transfer to Germany is at the expense of the Employee;
7. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
CANDIDACY OF BRIGADES AND TEAMS OF AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE IS ALLOWED. PROFICIENCY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE, WORKING LEVEL IS MANDATORY FOR AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF THE GROUP!;
STARTING WORK – IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TEAM IS FORMED