CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN NORWAY
A LARGE NORWEGIAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – -DIRECT EMPLOYER – IS LOOKING TO APPOINT EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
1. PLUMBERS – Mainly carry out construction of water, sewage and gas transmission installations in newly built buildings – 2 pcs.;
2. VENTILATION WORKERS – Mainly carry out construction of ventilation, air duct, heating and air conditioning installations in newly built buildings – 2 units;
4. Submission of clips and photos proving experience for the relevant position is mandatory.
STARTING SALARY FOR ALL POSITIONS – NOK 200 (€19.50) GROSS per hour.
This salary is a MINIMUM AND IS SUBJECT TO INCREASE DEPENDING ON JOB SKILLS DEMONSTRATED.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE EMPLOYER OFFERS A PERMANEN5T DIRECT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT with all rights and obligations under Norwegian law, health, pension and social insurance.;
2. THE WEEKLY EMPLOYMENT IS 40 hours for 5 working days a week. Overtime is paid extra.;
3. EMPLOYMENT REMUNERATION AND EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT:
3.1. If the Candidate is approved by the Employer, a 1-month contract is first signed with him.
If after this month the candidate shows good skills, a new 3-month contract is signed with him. Only after that, when the candidate is confirmed as a good worker, a permanent employment contract is signed with him.
3.2.1. During these periods, the Worker must obtain a special D-number and a tax deduction card, which he needs to receive his wages. Assistance will be provided by the employer.
– It is paid on the 15th of the previous month;
– After the first two weeks worked, the Worker is entitled to an Advance in the amount of NOK 2000 (€200), thereafter he is entitled to an advance of NOK 1000 (€100) per week;
4.1. The Employer provides the Worker with accommodation near the workplace;
4.2. Between 1500 and 2500 NOK (150 – 250 €) is deducted from the salary for accommodation. The price includes the consumables and parking for a car;
4.3. For accommodation, 2,000 NOK (200 €) are deducted from the first and second salary as a deposit, which is returned to the employee upon termination of the employment contract.
4.4. Applicants must bring their own bedding;
4.5. This condition is optional.
5. WORK CLOTHES
– THE CANDIDATE must wear a full set of work clothes and safety shoes;
– The EMPLOYER provides a safety helmet;
– The initial transfer to Norway – the city of Fredrikstad is at the expense of the Worker;
– departure to Norway with own transport is permissible;
7. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
– PROFICIENCY OF ENGLISH or RUSSIAN at a WORKING level is mandatory for all positions;
– Application of groups of up to 2 people for one position is allowed, of which at least one must be fluent in ENGLISH or RUSSIAN.
– START OF WORK – IMMEDIATELY AFTER APPROVAL. VIDEOS and PHOTOS from previous projects are VERY IMPORTANT for APPROVAL.