A large logistics company in Germany is looking to hire at its base in Rendsburg:
1. DRIVERS – 80 employees.
Salary from 1600 to 2300 € Net at 12 € gross per hour with the possibility of overtime;
– The average monthly employment is 200 hours;
– The salary depends on the insurance class of the employee and the number of hours worked;
– The employer pays 7 € Net per day overhead;
– Each employee is charged additional monthly bonuses to achieve a specific target;
RESPONSIBILITIES, REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
– Delivery of small packages, materials and goods to addresses;
– Minimum category B;
– Cars are minibuses up to 3.5 tons;
– Technical skills, dexterity, motivation, precision, desire to work;
– Applicants must be able to work freely and without difficulty with a smartphone and its applications;
– LONG-TERM Employment contract with a German company – DIRECT Employer + full social package;
– Remuneration is paid on a monthly basis with the possibility of an advance;
– The insurance income is full time – 8 hours;
– The monthly employment is 200 hours with possible overtime, which is paid extra.
– No knowledge of a foreign language is required, but knowledge of English or German is a significant advantage;
– Accommodation is provided by the Employer in apartments or houses. Accommodation is 2 people per room. The accommodation is at the expense of the Worker, € 350 per month is deducted from the salary. Deductions include consumables. 2 weeks’ notice is required when leaving the accommodation. This condition is optional;
– The initial transfer to Germany – Hamburg is at the expense of the Worker;
– The transport to the base of the company is carried out by the official car;
– Assistance in purchasing a plane or bus ticket.
COVID-19 VACCINATION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THE WORK.
– DEPARTURE TO GERMANY – IMMEDIATELY;
– After arriving in Germany, each candidate undergoes training of 4 days – 2 days of theory and 2 days of practice.
– During the training a normal salary is paid – 12 € gross per hour.
– After completing the training, a test is taken, after which the FINAL EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT is SIGNED AND WORK IS STARTED.