A NETHERLANDS COMPANY IS LOOKING TO APPOINT EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
1. PLASTERERS – NET SALARY €650/WEEK. Perform: Placing plaster or cement screed on walls, ceilings, etc. New construction and renovation of existing buildings. Must be able to work independently with technical drawings. Looking for teams of 2 people with own car and hand tools.
2. PAINTERS – DECORATORS – NET SALARY €600/WEEK. They carry out: All the usual painting jobs, interior and exterior renovations and new builds. Must be able to work independently with technical drawings. Looking for teams of 2 people with their own car and hand tools;
3. INSTALLERS OF PLASTERBOARD AND CEILINGS – NET SALARY 575 – 600 €/WEEK / Perform: Installation of plasterboard and ceilings on metal frames. Looking for teams of 2 people with their own car and hand tools;
4. ALUMINUM AND PVC FRAMES FITTERS – NET SALARY €575/week – Perform: All ALU and PVC window and door installation work such as window/door frames etc. Must be able to work independently with technical drawings. Looking for teams of 2 people with their own car and hand tools;
The stated salary for all positions is STARTING and is subject to INCREASE DEPENDING ON JOB SKILLS DEMONSTRATED.
1. REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
THE EMPLOYER OFFERS AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT with all rights and obligations under Dutch law, health, pension and social insurance.;
2. THE WEEKLY EMPLOYMENT IS 40 hours for 5 working days a week. Overtime is paid extra.;
3. WORKING SALARY
– It is paid on a weekly basis for the previous week;
4.1. Accommodation is organized by the Employer and is free of charge for the Employee. Accommodation is in a private room.
4.2. This condition is optional.
5. WORK CLOTHES:
– THE CANDIDATE must wear a full set of work clothes and safety shoes;
– The EMPLOYER provides a safety helmet;
– The initial transfer to the Netherlands is at the expense of the Employee;
– Departure to the Netherlands with your own transport is recommended;
7. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
– PROFICIENCY of the English language, at a WORKING level, is mandatory for all positions;
– Teams of up to 4 people can apply for one position, at least one of whom must be fluent in English.
THE AUTOBIOGRAPHIES PLEASE BE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
CANDIDATES HOLDING CERTIFICATES OF QUALIFICATION AND TRAINING TO ATTACH THEM TO THE RESUME.
STARTING WORK WITHIN 1 WEEK AFTER APPROVAL OF THE CANDIDATE BY THE EMPLOYER’S REPRESENTATIVES