A NETHERLANDS COMPANY IS LOOKING TO APPOINT EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
1. ROOF AND GUTTER REPAIR AND CONSTRUCTION WORKERS – NET SALARY 600 – 700 €/WEEK Perform: All aspects of roof plumbing work on restorations and new construction sites. Replacing or installing lead linings involves making lead / copper / tin downspouts or gutters. Dismantling and restoration of roof structures with different materials. Covering the roof structure with natural slate. Cover pattern: plain double way. Looking for teams of 2 people with own car and hand tools
They also carry out: All general carpentry work on roof structures, including demolition of old roof structures and repair/replacement of new timber roof structures. A whole neighborhood roof repair project.
Must be able to work independently with technical drawings.;
2. CARPENTERS – NET SALARY €625/WEEK Carry out: All common carpentry work on building sites such as roof structures, joinery/doors, stairs, carports and garage structures. Must be able to work independently with technical drawings;
3. FORMWORKS – NET SALARY 600 – 650 €/WEEK. They carry out: Basic renovation of residential houses, renewal of plumbing and gas installations. Looking for teams of 2 people with own car and hand tools. At least one of the team must have good English. Must be able to work independently with technical drawings.;
4. CONCRETE WORKERS – NET SALARY 575 – 625 € /WEEK – Perform: Laying of concrete floors mainly for industrial and commercial purposes. Sometimes laid with precast floor elements, sometimes supported by concrete footings/bases, steel reinforcement, concreting and finishing. Must be able to work independently with technical drawings;
5. DRIVERS (MACHINISTS) OF WHEELED AND/OR CHAINED EXCAVATORS – NET SALARY €600 – 700/WEEK – Operate CAT 318 wheeled and 330 tracked excavators. Perform: Excavation of channels for laying sewer pipes and all usual excavation works. They must speak good English and be able to read blueprints.
The stated salary for all positions is STARTING and is subject to INCREASE DEPENDING ON JOB SKILLS DEMONSTRATED.
1. REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
THE EMPLOYER OFFERS AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT with all rights and obligations under Dutch law, health, pension and social insurance.;
2. THE WEEKLY EMPLOYMENT IS 40 hours for 5 working days a week. Overtime is paid extra.;
3. WORKING SALARY
– It is paid on a weekly basis for the previous week;
4.1. Accommodation is organized by the Employer and is free of charge for the Employee. Accommodation is in a private room.
4.2. This condition is optional.
5. WORK CLOTHES:
– THE CANDIDATE must wear a full set of work clothes and safety shoes;
– The EMPLOYER provides a safety helmet;
– The initial transfer to the Netherlands is at the expense of the Employee;
– Departure to the Netherlands with your own transport is recommended;
7. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
– PROFICIENCY of the English language, at a WORKING level, is mandatory for all positions;
– Teams of up to 4 people can apply for one position, at least one of whom must be fluent in English.
THE AUTOBIOGRAPHIES PLEASE BE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
CANDIDATES HOLDING CERTIFICATES OF QUALIFICATION AND TRAINING TO ATTACH THEM TO THE RESUME.
STARTING WORK WITHIN 1 WEEK AFTER APPROVAL OF THE CANDIDATE BY THE EMPLOYER’S REPRESENTATIVES