A SWISS COMPANY IS LOOKING TO APPOINT EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALISTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
1. ELECTRICIANS – GROSS SALARY 32 – 35 CHF / hour. They carry out: Construction of motor connections, wiring of switchboards / electrical installations of new machines / control and regulation technology / wiring of distributors, installation of wiring of distribution boxes / fire alarm systems, etc.;
2. WORKERS FOR REPAIR AND CONSTRUCTION OF ROOFS AND GUTTERS – GROSS SALARY 33 – 35 CHF / hour, Perform: Repair and construction of: Pitched roof with tiles, slates, etc. / flat roof, stone slabs and/or bitumen / facades with Eternit, roof tiles, etc. panelling, internal works with thermal insulation, vapor barrier, measurement of the roof. Work on flat and pitched roofs (installation of gutters), etc.;
3. Construction Tinsmith: GROSS WAGE 28.50 – 33 CHF / hour. Work includes various tin work / lightning protection systems, chimney lining, roof hatches, lining / flanging, pulling, compression / hard and soft soldering (zinc, copper and tin) / folding – hand with pliers or machine)
4. CONSTRUCTION WORKERS – GROSS WAGE 32.50 – 34 CHF / hour. They perform: Formwork with Peri/Doka-Framax/Meva and/or Hünebeck systems / mounting recesses, iron reinforcements / concreting, vibrating ceilings and walls / concrete renovation, cosmetics / independent work.
5. CARPENTERS – GROSS SALARY 31 – 35 CHF / hour – They perform: Carpentry work in new construction or in the renovation of existing buildings / assembly (gable roof, pitched and rafter roof), ceiling work (assembly of various sub-roofs) / thermal insulation, interior design / doors, gates, stairs, railings / panelling);
6. SCAFFOLDERS – GROSS SALARY CHF 29.50 / hour + additional payment They perform: Installation and dismantling of facade scaffolding, construction elevators, bridge scaffolding / installation of any temporary structures;
7. GARDENERS – GROSS WAGE 25 – 30 CHF / hour. They carry out: Construction or reconstruction of garden paths and alleys / gravel base, garden seating, sidewalks, stair construction, children’s playgrounds / drainage, sewerage, drainage pipes / cutting and laying pavers or natural stones;
The stated salary for all positions is STARTING and is subject to INCREASE DEPENDING ON JOB SKILLS DEMONSTRATED.
REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE EMPLOYER OFFERS AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT with all rights and obligations under Swiss law, health, pension and social insurance.;
2. THE WEEKLY EMPLOYMENT IS 40 hours for 5 working days a week. Overtime is paid extra.;
3. WORKING SALARY
– It is paid on the 15th of the previous month;
– All workers receive weekly advances – 700 – 900 francs;
4.1. Accommodation is arranged by the employer but paid for by the employee. Depending on the region of work, the rent varies between 500-850 francs per month. Upon arrival, the employee must pay a deposit of 250-300 francs and about a week later the rest of the amount.
4.2. This condition is optional.
5. WORK CLOTHES:
– THE CANDIDATE must wear a full set of work clothes and safety shoes;
– The EMPLOYER provides a safety helmet;
– The initial transfer to Switzerland is at the expense of the Employee;
– Departure to Switzerland with own transport is permissible;
7. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
– PROFICIENCY of the GERMAN language, at a WORKING level, is mandatory for all positions;
– Application of groups of up to 4 people for one position is allowed, of which at least one must have a good command of the GERMAN language.
STARTING WORK WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER APPROVAL OF THE CANDIDATE BY THE EMPLOYER’S REPRESENTATIVES